Friday, May 1, 2009

Now you can have your own custom made Timberland Boat shoe

 

It would fantastic to have your own design of Timberland shoes.

Photobucket
As far as the world is concerned Sperry and Sebago are sole controllers of the boat shoe market. However I do go bargain hunting quite a lot and that is when I first discovered Timberland also make boat shoes. When I first saw them, I was like whoa they’re nice, that was how I felt until I saw the logo and then I had second thoughts. Can Timberland really escape there stereotype of a construction boot maker and make a casual shoe ? I can safely say yes they can because even though I looked down on the Timberland logo I couldn’t deny that the design was perfect and the quality seem above standards. Now they have took it one step further, they are offering their custom boot service on boat shoes. As far I’m aware neither Sperry or Sebago offer that. It’s really extensive too. You can pick two types, either your bog standard boat shoe or a chunkier soled hand sewn boat shoe. You can also customise almost every aspect of it you would want, from the colour of your laces to the monogram on the insole. The possibilities are endless, give it a go at Timberland.

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sponsor Links

Maverick Money Makers!
"This system makes me at least $171,168.06 Per Month and You can start using it in 15 minutes"
Guarantee to work ever you're unmotivated!
www.maverickmoneymakers.com

Twitter Traffic Machine
The Automated Growth & Money Making System
This System Is Automated For Affiliates Using Your Twitter Account, Turn It On,Forget, & Make Money
www.twittertrafficmachine.com

Slumdog EMillionaire
How To Get Unlimited Targetted Free Traffic WITHOUT Adwords, SEO, PPC, Blogging, Social Networking And Web 2.0!
$52,591 In 48 Hours WITHOUT Google!
www.eslumdog.com